Global Gourmet Forums
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 11:21:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540 Posts in 244 Topics by 486 Members Latest Member: - sandra Most online today: 14 - most online ever: 215 (October 16, 2007, 02:43:27 PM)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sanalac Location  (Read 10191 times)
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:43:05 PM »

subject: Sanalac Locatioon
[Archived message]

Where can I find sanalac?
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:43:26 PM »

subject: Sanalac powdered milk
[Archived message]

My family using Sanalac powdered milk ,I buy them at our Base but I am not sure if its available in all U.S. Bases.We are PCSA out to London and I would like to bring a bunch. I am researching on the web also if I can find a wholesale but I couldnt find one. So I guess I have to stick what we had on Base.
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 07:43:43 PM »

subject: Sanalac Locatioon
[Archived message]

Kathy: ----- I went on the web and typed Sanalac and got hundreds of returnes. Granted, most of them delt with the family that started the diary, but at least one of them was the company itself. When I went to the site it had an email port. Since you don't say what part of the world you live in it is imposible for us to give you a diffinitive location. I believe if you email the company they can at least put you in touch with a distributor in your area who can tell you the closest location to your part of town. I am not dodging you, but I believe this may be the easiest way to go. I just had another idea. Swiss Miss is a product of that company. If you ask your local grocer that carries Swiss Miss, he may be able to order the product you are looking for into his store OR give you the name of the local distributor. I did that with a tomato product that I believed to be better than even my own. It works. Best of luck to you. If you try these ideas without results, post again and we will give it another go. Regards Chef Eric
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: