Global Gourmet Forums
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 10:15:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
539 Posts in 243 Topics by 486 Members Latest Member: - sandra Most online today: 18 - most online ever: 215 (October 16, 2007, 02:43:27 PM)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Prudential Cookware Handles  (Read 47458 times)
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:21:06 PM »

[Archived message]
subject: Waterless Stainless Steel Prudential Cookware

I need 3 replacement knobs for the lids of my Prudential cookware purchased in the late 60's or early 70's -- still good as new, but the knobs are shot. Can anyone help me find some replacements?
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:21:49 PM »

subject: Prudential Stainless Steel waterless cookware
[Archived message]

I also bought the Prudential cookware in about 1967 and I still love it. I need a handle for the small frying pan and can't find it anyware......

subject: Prudential Stainless Steel waterless cookware
[Archived message]

My late wife bought a 22 piece set of this in 1963. PRUDENTIAL WARES is/was a Division of EKCO PRODUCTS CO. which is still in business. For a laugh "Your se of Prudential Wares is further warranted in that for FIFTY YEARS after purchase all parts which may later be damaged for any reason whatsoever will be repaired or replaced at our factory at prevailing wholesale costs of parts and/or labor." Aaron Tillman President

subject: Prudential Ware
[Archived message]

I also need one dutch oven handle. No luck, but have just found this:

EKCO

Question

May 15, 2005

I am looking for replacement knobs and handles for my waterless cookware. EHP EKCO purchased in late 1970's. It has a lifetime warrenty but I am having trouble locating the correct site or phone number. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Pam K - USA

Answer

Try:

Ekco Home Products

www.worldkitchen_dot_com

EKCO Housewares

11911 Freedom Drive

Suite 600

Reston, VA 20190

1-800-999-3436

subject: Prudential Ware
[Archived message]

I have begun a search looking for handles for Cory stainless steel pans for my Mum. You may find what you need at Regalware_dot_com click on "customer service", then on "order parts online". This will bring you to a page of specific manufacturers, if you click on any of the manufacturers it will bring you to a specific parts listing for that manufacturer. Ok long winded I know but if you want to see all of the products for that manufacturer (pictures) click on the link at the top of the parts listing that states: "click here for mail order form and parts pictures". They have a fairly Huge selection of replacement handles and knobs to choose from for many different manufacturers. I am sure if you are patient you'll find something very similar to what you need. Good Luck, Eric

subject: Prudential Cookware Handles
[Archived message]

West Bend, now a division of Regalware of Kewaskum, WI bought the complete Ekco line (including Prudential) and warranty responsibilities back in 1987. Regarware is legally obligated to provide replacements handles or brand new pots!

You bought for the Lifetime warranty and it is still in effect.

They'll take care of it.

Ciao
REGAL WARE
Dishwasher

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »

Ekco Home Products Co.went out of business prior to 2000. Their (Prudential) cookware was produced by the West Bend Company.  The cookware was obsolete prior to Regal's purchase of the West Bend Company in Nov. 2001. The product line continued to be serviced as a courtesy through 2003.  There are no longer replacement parts, products, or service available regarding this line of cookware.
For Cory cookware parts, you could try New Era at 1-800-356-2160.
rayking
Fast Food Cook

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »

I HAVE SOME PRUDENTIAL COOKWARE KNOBS.  NO CHARGE
ALSO, THER ARE LONG HANDLES THAT WILL FIT THAT SET, FROM A KANSAS COOKWARE FACTORY.
CALL ME  800/421 7267  or email me... www.oklahomacookware@aol.com
cdagosta
Dishwasher

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 01:17:08 PM »

I have prudential pans that were bought in the early 60's.  Good as new, but, the handles and knobs on the set have cracked.  Would love to replace them as I can get another 45 years, I should live so long.
PeggyHarbin
Dishwasher

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 02:00:03 AM »

We purchased a set of Ekco Stainless Steel Pots and Pans in 1968 while we where stationed in Alaska. Since then we have lost all of the handles but we are still using them. Is there anyway you can send us the handles. Thanks
rayking
Fast Food Cook

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 05:16:21 PM »

YES,  I HAVE HANDLES AND KNOBS THAT WILL FIT PRUDENTIAL COOKWARE.
RAY KING,  WWW.OKLAHOMACOOKWARE@AOL.COM    CALL  918/865 4644
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: