Global Gourmet Forums
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 09:42:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540 Posts in 244 Topics by 486 Members Latest Member: - sandra Most online today: 13 - most online ever: 215 (October 16, 2007, 02:43:27 PM)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ASTA tea kettle  (Read 15074 times)
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

subject: ASTA tea kettle
[Archived message]

I just purchased a ASTA tea pot made in Germany from a antique store today. It is beautiful and has a warmer too. It is in perfect condition. I went on Google to find out more about these tea kettles and found this site.
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

subject: ASTA Cookware
[Archived message]

Debra:

Please - WHERE did you get the ASTA cookware??? I'm trying to find some for my mom, and I can't seem to find it on the Internet anywhere.

Please e-mail me and let me know and if there is a way to get a catalog, etc.

THANKS!!!!!

subject: Asta Cookware
[Archived message]

Please let me know where you purchased your Asta cookware. My mother sent me a set from Germany and I love it. I wish to buy the large stockpot but cannot find any website for Asta. Thank you!

[Archived message]

I purchased Asta cookware in Germany many years ago. I now need to replace the wooden handles on the water kettles. I found my old warranty with an address in Norwalk Connecticut but information cannot provide any number. Is there a sales distributor in the US? Did you find out how to repair nicks, etc.?

[Archived message]

I lived near the Asta pot factory in Germany. The factory closed in 1986 (? plus or minus a year) I have a variety of pots and pans that I purchased at that time. Some with the brass handles that you can put into the oven, some with other handles that can only be used on the range top. If you have found a distributor in the U. S. that has an inventory of these pots, under the ASTA name, I would be interested in this information as well.

subject: Asta cookware
[Archived message]

I also bought Asta cookware while stationed in Germany in the 80s. I have only found a couple of pieces on EBay. Check them out. Good luck. I'm afraid it is going to be nearly impossible to find new pieces.

subject: Asta cookware
[Archived message]

I have a complete set of Asta cookware that I am ready to sell... taking all offers into consideration.

This set has 4 pots and 3 lids, one big pot and the 2 smaller pots...the large frying pan and the stockpot share the same lid. ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!

[Archived message]

I have a set of Asta Cookware purchased in the 80s, I love it and will never part with it. I have been looking for the Asta Teakettle for over a year, mine was destroyed in a fire. I am sorry to learn the German factory shut down. Inexpensive 'lightweight' reproductions flooded the market thereafter; and those were not of good quality.

subject: asta cookware
[Archived message]

Hi...I am sure you have sold this set but if not, please contact me...I have a neighbor who is looking to add to her small set of three of four...thanks...Peggy

subject: Asta Tea Kettle
[Archived message]

I have a few kettles and other ASTA pieces and many extra lids.

Are you still interested?

Yrs,

Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: