Global Gourmet Forums
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 05:13:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540 Posts in 244 Topics by 486 Members Latest Member: - sandra Most online today: 15 - most online ever: 215 (October 16, 2007, 02:43:27 PM)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chocolate Truffles can be a Business!  (Read 15055 times)
Leticia Burmann
Dishwasher

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

My name is Leticia and with my sister Daniela we decided to make a new business with one of our favorite things in the world CHOCOLATE! We just launched a few weeks ago our web site CHOCOLATE GOURMET TRUFFLES.

We create the best tasting homemade chocolate truffles, they are made with the best pure milk, dark or white chocolates available in the market. Our chocolate truffles are a big size somewhat spherical confection with a creamy chocolate center and a hard dark or white chocolate shell.

Chocolate Gourmet Truffles are the BIGGEST TRUFFLES IN THE MARKET! Our competitors has truffles half size of ours! Each of our Chocolate Truffles are 5 inches big (round total measured) , comparing to the others, that are 2 to 3 inches big.Our confectionary Chocolate Truffles are made with the best and pure ingredients : dark chocolate, white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, milk chocolate and bittersweet chocolate.

There are two production methods to manufacture the various sizes and shapes of chocolate truffles: enrobing and shell-molding. Enrobing involves coating a formed center, like rich caramel, with smooth, melted chocolate. The shell-molding process is practiced extensively in Europe, and it is the method used to manufacture our homemade Chocolate Gourmet Truffles chocolates. Shell-molding begins with a mold composed of intricately designed “impressions.” Each cavity is filled with melted, tempered chocolate. The mould is inverted and most of the chocolate runs out. It is then cooled, which solidifies the remaining chocolate, forming a “shell.” The shell is filled with a center, allowing enough space for a thin layer of melted chocolate to be layered over the filling. After cooling, the chocolates are released from the mould. 

“...The truffles are slightly larger then golf balls, with a chocolate shell and a creamy filling that comes in an assortment of flavors...” says Marianne Van Eenenaam correspondent of The Muskegon Chronicle, Michigan, last week.

Well, hope you all the best!
Chocolate lovers!

Sincerely,
Leticia Burmann
chocolategourmettruffles.com

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 02:10:45 PM by Cookie » Logged
TheFrenchGourmet
Dishwasher

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 12:31:45 AM »

Hi!
I have read your post and it reminds me a place that we have in Paris. A fantastic chocolate bar where it serves chocolate candies and wonderful macaroons  Tongue
I join their website if you want to discover it
paris-hotel-cadran.com/english/bar-choko.html
A real gourmand place
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:31:11 PM by GG » Logged

A Paris and french cook lover!!
Gourmet144
Fast Food Cook

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 05:19:07 PM »

The chocolate bar in France makes me unbelievably happy. Sounds like heaven. I'm going to check out the website.

Leticia... I think your business idea is a wonderful idea! I will look at your website and I wish you all the best and luck with your endeavor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: