Global Gourmet Forums
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 06:11:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540 Posts in 244 Topics by 486 Members Latest Member: - sandra Most online today: 18 - most online ever: 215 (October 16, 2007, 02:43:27 PM)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asta bakeware - need info please  (Read 5889 times)
zsuzsanna22
Dishwasher

View Profile WWW
« on: May 19, 2008, 08:10:57 PM »

A dear, now deceased, friend gave me a set of Asta bakeware several years ago. I would like to get some idea of value because I am considering selling them. I have never seen my pattern on ebay and can't find it anywhere else. I have 3 baking dishes, small, medium, large. All have lids. The pieces are completely BLACK. matte on the outside, shiny enamel on the inside, with delicate gold flowers on two sides of each piece, and two gold handles on the other two sides (they are round). They are BRAND NEW, never been used. In fact, they are still in the original packaging from the now defunct Liberty House department store in San Francisco, and 2 of the 3 have the original Asta tags still in place. Liberty House closed down in 1974, so these would have been produced before then.

I would appreciate any information, or leads to information, and also any idea of value. Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing these pieces, I would be happy to send photos and open a dialog on price. Thanks to all, Susan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: