:)I have found your answers to your question!! I LOST MINE TOO!!!
SUPER SHOOTER BASIC SPRITZ COOKIES
1/2 cup butter 1/4 cup vegetable shortening 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1 large egg 2 tsp. vanilla extract 2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1/4 tsp. baking powder 1/4 tsp. salt
1. With electric mixer at high speed, cream butter, shortening until soft.
2. Add sugar gradually, continuing to cream, about 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; add in 3 additions by hand or with electric mixer; mix well after each addition; dough will be stiff.
5. Shape dough into 2 rolls; wrap in plastic film, foil or waxed paper; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
6. Assemble and fill Gun with cookie dough, using small amounts at a time and tamping into place with Barrel Loader; wipe any excess mixture from exterior of barrel. Fit desired Cookie Disc onto filled Barrel; attach Cap securely in place on barrel. NOTE: Gun may be operated with Barrel partially filled.
7. Have several ungreased cookie sheets lined up on work surface. Stand Gun upright on cookie sheet making sure the three feet on the Barrel Cap are placed firmly on the sheet. Hold Motor with one hand. Other hand may be used to steady Gun by holding Barrel but this is really no necessary. Use HI Speed; squeeze Trigger; when dough starts to come through Cookie Disc onto cookie sheet, move to next spot on sheet; proceed as before. For cookies, best performance is when Trigger is squeezed continuously. Space cookies about 2-inches apart on sheets.
8. Bake 7-8 minutes at 375 degrees F or until just staring to turn light golden around edges, being careful not to overbake.
Makes 6-7 dozen cookies.
VARIATIONS: The Basic Spritz recipe may be varied in flavor and appearance by using different spices and/or extracts, or by adding food coloring to the dough in step #3. The following 6 varieties will give you a good start.
COFFEE-MAPLE COOKIES: Substitute 2 teaspoons maple extract for vanilla; add 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder in Step #3.
LEMON COOKIES: Substitute 2 teaspoons lemon extract for vanilla; add 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel in Step #3.
EGGNOG COOKIES: Add 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg and sift with flour.
RASPBERRY-NUT COOKIES: Substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut or black walnut extract for vanilla; add 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry jam in Step #3. Sprinkle with chopped nuts before baking.
CHOCOLATE-ALMOND COOKIES: Decrease vanilla extract to 1 teaspoon; add 1 teaspoon almond extract and 3 tablespoons cocoa in Step #3.
ORANGE COOKIES: Substitute 2 teaspoons orange extract for vanilla; add 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange peel in Step #3.
SOURCE : WEAR-EVER SUPER SHOOTER COOKIE GUN MANUAL!
I am a 27-year-old guy who lives alone and wants to learn how to cook! I am able to cook all the basic recipes and a few gourmet recipes. I like to cook but I have no time to improve my skills so I hope this could be the place to learn and my kitchen the place to practise!!!
Here is an awesome recipe for the holidays. It’s festive and great to do with the kids. The peanut butter really adds a great touch! Let me know what you think!
Peanut Butter Reindeer Cupcakes Ingredients: Peanut Butter Cupcakes: 3/4 cup - all purpose four 1 teaspoon - baking powder 1/4 teaspoon - salt 1/2 cup - creamy peanut butter 1/4 cup - butter or margarine, softened 1/2 cup - sugar 1/2 cup - firmly packed brown sugar 3 - eggs 1/3 cup - milk 1 teaspoon - vanilla Chocolate Buttercream Frosting: 3 cups- powdered sugar 1/2 cup - butter or margarine 1/3 cup - Dutch processed unsweetened cocoa powder 1/3 cup - milk Decorations: pretzels chocolate covered candies
Preparation: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter, butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add milk and vanilla. Add dry ingredients; beat until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake 18-24 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Carefully remove cupcakes from pan; place on wire racks. Cool completely.
To Prepare Chocolate Buttercream Frosting: Combine in a large bowl, with mixer at low speed, powdered sugar and butter. Add Dutch processed unsweetened cocoa powder and milk. Beat at medium speed 1-2 minutes until creamy. If desired add more milk until frosting is spreading consistency. Reserve 1/4 cup frosting. Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
To make reindeer on each cupcake, insert 2 pretzels for antlers and 2 candy pieces for eyes. Dip 1 “any color” candy piece in reserved 1/4 cup frosting to cover; place on face for base of nose. Top with red candy piece to complete nose.
Looking for something sweet to make? You should try this recipe for Cranberry Bread using organic sugar. Let me know what you think.
Cranberry Bread Ingredients: 2 cups - flour 1 cup - natural cane sugar 1 ½ tsp - baking powder ½ tsp - baking soda 1 tsp - salt Juice and grated rind of 1 orange 2 tbsp - shortening Boiling water (enough to make ¾ cup; see below) 1 egg, well beaten 1 cup - nuts, chopped 1 cup - raw cranberries, halved (may use meat grinder)
Preparation: Sift together first five ingredients. Combine juice, rind, shortening and boiling water in a liquid measuring cup to equal ¾ cup. Add egg. Blend liquid into dry ingredients and stir until moist. Add nuts and cranberries. Pour into greased 8 ½ inch by 4 ½ inch by 3 inch pan.
Bake at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes. Cool, then serve.