:)I have found your answers to your question!! I LOST MINE TOO!!!
SUPER SHOOTER BASIC SPRITZ COOKIES
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup vegetable shortening
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1. With electric mixer at high speed, cream butter, shortening until soft.
2. Add sugar gradually, continuing to cream, about 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; add in 3 additions by hand or with electric mixer; mix well after each addition; dough will be stiff.
5. Shape dough into 2 rolls; wrap in plastic film, foil or waxed paper; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
6. Assemble and fill Gun with cookie dough, using small amounts at a time and tamping into place with Barrel Loader; wipe any excess mixture from exterior of barrel. Fit desired Cookie Disc onto filled Barrel; attach Cap securely in place on barrel. NOTE: Gun may be operated with Barrel partially filled.
7. Have several ungreased cookie sheets lined up on work surface. Stand Gun upright on cookie sheet making sure the three feet on the Barrel Cap are placed firmly on the sheet. Hold Motor with one hand. Other hand may be used to steady Gun by holding Barrel but this is really no necessary. Use HI Speed; squeeze Trigger; when dough starts to come through Cookie Disc onto cookie sheet, move to next spot on sheet; proceed as before. For cookies, best performance is when Trigger is squeezed continuously. Space cookies about 2-inches apart on sheets.
8. Bake 7-8 minutes at 375 degrees F or until just staring to turn light golden around edges, being careful not to overbake.
Makes 6-7 dozen cookies.
The Basic Spritz recipe may be varied in flavor and appearance by using different spices and/or extracts, or by adding food coloring to the dough in step #3. The following 6 varieties will give you a good start.
Substitute 2 teaspoons maple extract for vanilla; add 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder in Step #3.
Substitute 2 teaspoons lemon extract for vanilla; add 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel in Step #3.
Add 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg and sift with flour.
Substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut or black walnut extract for vanilla; add 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry jam in Step #3. Sprinkle with chopped nuts before baking.
Decrease vanilla extract to 1 teaspoon; add 1 teaspoon almond extract and 3 tablespoons cocoa in Step #3.
Substitute 2 teaspoons orange extract for vanilla; add 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange peel in Step #3.
SOURCE : WEAR-EVER SUPER SHOOTER COOKIE GUN MANUAL!